Sunday 1 May 2011

HeadKandy Extensions!

So two weeks ago I was looking around the internet at different brands of extensions, because I felt I needed a new pack :)

After reading a few reviews I decided to try out HeadKandy Extensions.

I chose the deluxe full head pack 20-22" in the colour Organic-Brown Black.
They cost me £79.99 - excluding packaging.

This is what they look like all together:


 and this is how they look clipped in:


First Impressions:

When they first arrived they were very well packaged and they were kept secure and neat, which was brilliant.
They feel so thick and soft and you can definitley tell the weight difference as they feel a lot thicker than other high street brands I have used in the past.
With each weft being numbered, they were very easy to clip in and felt secure.

The biggest positive about these extensions is that they look very natural and don't actually look like extensions when clipped in. I have had many compliments on how natural they look.

As for colour, they are slightly lighter than my dyed hair, although you can only see if you grab a magnifyiing glass! But that won't stop me using these extensions, because they are too soft and silky to resist!

As I have only had the extensions for a number of weeks, this is quite an early review, so I will update in a few weeks again about how I am finding them still.

Speak soon, Caroline xo

No comments:

Post a Comment